|Location: SHEFFIELD LANE TOP, SOUTH YORKSHIRE||Salary: Salary Negotiable|
|Sector: Care||Job Type: Contract|
|Shift Type: N/A||Applications: 4|
|Posted: 2 months ago||Reference: 3075794|
- Personal Care Experience desirable,
- Physically Fit, (keep u in a fast paced environment),
- Previous experience working with Challenging Behaviour,
- Understanding of confidentiality, and the importance of this,
- Experience working in a social care background,
- Able to work in a person centred way.
The Clients family is wanting support so that the young boy can undertake activities out in the community and occasionally be supported in the family home.
Employment will only commence once the interview process has been completed and a DBS check, completed references for the last five years, completion of all mandatory training has taken place. As per client request, two care references will be needed for this role and experience working with Challenging Behaviour is essential.
Salary £9.00 per hour.
Please apply if this job is of interest for yourself, interviews taking now.
Contact the Community Care department of Reed, on 01142754466.
12.00 - 12.00 GBP Per Hour
WALKDEN, LANCASHIRERead more
22389.00 - 22389.00 GBP Per Annum
LINTON, CAMBRIDGESHIRERead more
10.95 - 28.88 GBP Per Hour
WESTONZOYLAND, SOMERSETRead more
10.92 - 10.92 GBP Per Hour
PETERBOROUGH, CAMBRIDGESHIRERead more
16575.00 - 16600.00 GBP Per Annum, inc benefits
MILTON KEYNES, BUCKINGHAMSHIRERead more