Reed Turkey is looking for a "Supply Chain Manager" for its leading client operating in FMCG industry.
- Bachelor’s degree from a reputable university,
- Minimum 10 years of experience in plant and supply chain management,
- Fluently spoken and written English,
- Experience in warehousing and logistics management,
- Knowledge on data process management,
- Strategic thinking, focus on details, flexibility and adaptation capability,
- Strong communication and influencing skills.
- Make necessary production and logistics plans in accordance with the company's quality standards and policies,
- Manage shipment planning of manufactured products and/or coordinate with related third party suppliers,
- Planning production and other necessary requirements in line with the orders/demands received from Sales and Marketing department,
- Developing appropriate supply chain strategy to maximize customer satisfaction,
- Leading the supply chain team in executing best practices and measuring performance through agreed KPIs,
- Planning, managing and coordinating all activities related to the sourcing and procurement of necessary materials and supplies needed to meet the changing levels of product demand,
- Working directly with sales department to determine most cost-effective distribution solution for finished goods transportation to customers,
- Collaborating with procurement department to determine best practice for operations for the annual purchase figures together with the annual planning, purchase planning in partnership with supplier raw material purchasing strategies annually,
- Providing production planning input to the plant operations by making annual, monthly and weekly production plan,
- Evaluating the compliance of handling operations performed in third parties with company’s standards and directing them to participate in the system,
- Planning, coordinating, and monitoring logistics operations such as warehousing, inventory, transportation,
- Evaluating company's production capabilities strategically in line with the annual, 3-year and 10-year sales forecasts and to clarify the new investment needs,
- Managing and tracking raw material, finished product and concentrated disposal process,
- Submitting Supply Chain investments to approval by consolidating annual CAPEX budget,
- Providing necessary guidance and support in the commissioning processes of new projects and investments made with the engineering department,
- Preparing CPR and making detailed analysis before the investment needs of the company.