|Location: CROYDON, SURREY||Salary: 10.00 - 12.00 GBP Per Hour|
|Sector: Education||Job Type: Temporary|
|Shift Type: N/A||Applications: N/A|
|Posted: 6 months ago||Reference: 3096021|
Job Title: Subject Facilitator Coach
Location: Croydon, Surrey
Pay rate: £10-12P/H
Hours: Full time Monday to Fridays 0900am-4:30pm
Duration: Temp, Sickness Cover
Our REED Education FE branch are currently working with a great college on an exciting new role in the Croydon area.
Starting on 21st september 2017, the college are looking for an outstanding Subject Facilitator Coach to join them on a Temporary cover basis.
· Our client’s ambition is to contribute further to improving the education offer for all pupils and students in their communities, including those with SEN.
· Currently, the College offers specialist education programmes for students aged 16 and over in five main Centres and additional satellite provision in London and Surrey.
· The Academy Trust enables them to build on and extend the scope of their work, so that Academy pupils can also benefit from their expertise and access a greater range of opportunities arising from their strong community and stakeholder networks.
-To contribute to learners’ learning and development using coaching to:
-Identify and support learning and development needs.
JD: Subject Facilitator Coach 2014 Page 2 of 4
- Produce material, plan sessions and support plans to address the learners’ needs effectively.
- Support and share good practice with the LSC and the teaching staff to ensure the effectiveness of support.
- To support learners in the Hive (safe space) and contribute to the good organisation of this provision.
· You will be working with students aged 16+
What you will need:
·Level 2 qualifications and skills in Maths, English
- A knowledge and understanding of issues associated with developing and providing support
- An understanding of current educational practice, the learning process and an awareness of relevant Curriculum areas
- Ability to develop strategies and alternatives that will enable learners to engage, participate and become partners in the learning process while developing their academic personal, social and life skills
- Knowledge and understanding related to safeguarding
- Knowledge and understanding of health and safety practices and procedures including risk assessments and current practice
-Participation in relevant coaching training or equivalent knowledge skills and experience
Reed Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Successful applicants will be required to undergo a DBS check.
If this sounds like a role that you would like, please forward us your most up to date CV by clicking ‘Apply Now’. If you have any questions, then don’t hesitate to contact your local Further Education branch, we would love to speak to you and help you figure out the next step in your career.
22000.00 - 35000.00 GBP Per Annum
STOCKPORT, CHESHIRERead more
21500.00 - 31500.00 GBP Per Annum
FLEETWOOD, LANCASHIRERead more
16640 - 22484 GBP Per Annum
MILL HILL, LONDONRead more
60.00 - 90.00 GBP Per Day
LEEDS, WEST YORKSHIRERead more
65.00 - 85.00 GBP Per Day
LEEDS, WEST YORKSHIRERead more