Strategy Delivery Partner
Reed are delighted to be recruiting for a public sector client who are seeking a Strategy Delivery Partners to join the team responsible for delivering a corporate strategy, annual strategic review and regulatory activity governance functions in the line with the new operating model implemented. The main purpose of your role will support the design, implementation, review and ongoing evolution of the Corporate Strategy and Strategic Framework.
You are also responsible for working under the guidance of the Team Leads to ensure the effective ongoing operation of the Gateway and TCG, the senior governance forums that translate the corporate strategy into operational priorities, reviews the pension market risks and impact of interventions, and prioritises regulatory activities.
• Ensure timely implementation of strategic targets and procedures by individual business units/departments
• Apply effective strategic expertise, aligned with strategic objectives, to a range of business situations, recognising specific organisational constraints to support the Board and senior management decision-making
• Facilitate strategy sessions for staff and managers up to Director level on strategic topics/issues, designing content and progressing the outputs locally and across the organisation
• Effective management of strategy projects including those aimed at delivering strategy ‘products’ for the Board
• Contribute to the continued development of centralised strategy, intelligence and risk functions as drivers of regulatory activity
• Produce high quality papers and slide decks (to a ‘finished’ standard), including through research and analysis, risk assessment, and the development of options and recommendations.
• Develop and maintain a broad, dynamic and deep understanding of the pensions landscape and our wider external environment.
• Act as an ambassador for strategic change within the organisation and ensuring the ongoing evolution of approach and practices
• Relevant experience in working within a strategy/strategic operations function with an understanding of how a strategy team works to support the ongoing development and needs of an organisation
• Evidence of successful leadership of significant components/delivery stages within large scale strategic and/or change projects
• Experienced in authoring papers in a variety of formats for senior audiences, including writing clearly and succinctly and producing graphics using Microsoft Office and other publishing software (e.g. InDesign)
• Good understanding of the UK financial services industry and markets such as life insurance, investments and financial advisor markets
• Skilled in developing effective collaborative working relationships with stakeholders including the ability to negotiate and influence at a senior level.
• Evidence of working creatively at a conceptual level in a highly emergent environment within small teams to support the development and delivery of new strategic and continuous improvement initiatives
• Ability to prioritise work across multiple areas to ensure effective delivery
• Evidence of strong analystic capabilities including the ability to develop options and recommendations through research, analysis and risk assessment
For more information please contact Donna at Reed