Reed Accountancy are currently looking to recruit a English and Chinese speaking Stock Analyst for our Birmingham based client in Birmingham on a permanent basis.
- · According to the characteristics of stocks, manage and analyse the trend of existing stocks, analyse the advantages and disadvantages of invested stocks, and make investment recommendations
- · Working closely with managing director daily to screen investment ideas
- · Updating, creating and building on new and existing valuation models
- · Responsible for closely tracking the development of the product, gathering, predicting and analysing the stock price and the future trend of the stock market, and looking for investment opportunities
- · Reveal investment opportunities and risks, and provide professional advice and countermeasures
· Full-time, working hours from Monday to Friday, bonus scheme applies
- · A 2:1 bachelor’s degree or above in finance, investment or economics
- · Theoretical understanding and research of the industry to analysis the stock market system, and apply it to actual investment
- · 1-2 years of relevant investment analysis work experience, with good knowledge about IG Trading and eToro system
- · Strong data statistical analysis ability, good at thinking, with independent views and innovative thinking logic
- · Fluent in Chinese and English, good communication skills, able to grasp current political events to analyse the stock market
- · Passionate about work, good professional ethics and a great ability to work under pressure and teamwork.