Support and Development Software Engineer, Cambridge, - £25,000- £32,000k pa –
My client who are the fastest growing and exciting VC-backed Company, who are a leading provider of 3D Touch technologies to the consumer electronics, automotive, industrial and military markets.
You will likely have up to 2 years’ experience as a Software Engineer with exposure to dynamic development environments.
Position- Support and Development Software Engineer
Salary- £25,000 - £32,000
As a Software Engineer the key skills and qualities required are:
• Background in software development and support
• Experience with MySQL databases and web development;
• Exposure to LAMP servers;
• Experience working with small teams and/or alone
• Strong ability to write structured code and create good documentation
• Good Computer Science or relevant degree (or equivalent qualification) to at least 2.1 level
• Excellent spoken and written English, with clear communication skills
And some beneficial skills (not essential) may involve:
• Payara JavaEE server;
• C/C++ programming experience in Linux and Windows environments;
• Experience developing using languages including Python;
If you meet the above criteria for the Support and Development Software Engineer role we would love to hear from you. Upload your CV for immediate consideration and please be assured that your CV will be treated with the strictest of confidence and not sent anywhere without your consent. For more information please contact Alex Barratt on 01223 463307.
Reed Technology are an equal opportunities employer that are operating as a recruitment agency.