Reed HR are working with a Not-for-Profit Organisation based in Central London in order to recruit a Senior HR Change Business Partner on an 18-month Fixed Term Contract.
The main purpose of this role will be to focus on the people side of change projects looking at business processes, systems, and technologies. You will create and deliver strategies and plans to streamline a new programme and other various projects by implementing methods of effective and sustained behaviour change across the organisation.
Some of the roles and responsibilities of this position are as follows:
- To be the primary day-to-day point of contact for employees, whilst supporting and coaching leaders and managers in developing and implementing Change projects
- Design and develop change management methodology that is fit for purpose for the overall Strategy moving forward
- Develop programme/project strategies and plans, including stakeholder assessment, internal communications, leadership alignment, organisation transition, change readiness, capability, and deliver training. Ensure HR decisions and solutions are aligned to wider HR strategy, policies & priorities
- Support the HR team in the UK and international Offices with Generalist HR duties such as Recruitment, Restructures, Consultations, ER casework (where required).
- Lead on meetings with Senior Leaders and Directors to ensure an understanding of the current company culture and organisation, and jointly develop a change adoption plan.
- Provide direct support and coaching to directors and managers as and when required
- Facilitate change management activities with cross-functional team members and stakeholders to understand and ensure adoption of the overall Business / HR Strategy
- Work with the wider HR team on other projects when required
This is a professional, demanding Snr HR BP role and the successful candidate will have solid experience of operating within a similar HR Change focussed position within a Public Sector Organisation. You will have an excellent understanding of delivering all aspects of a Change Programme as well as be fully prepared to support on a wide variety of HR Generalist duties. It would also be ideal if the successful candidate has experience of working with Organisations that are International.