Senior HR Advisor x 2 : 6 Mth FTC : WFH Role Initially : £30,451 pa pro-rata
REED HR Belfast are delighted to be working with our client who are currently recruiting for 2 x Senior HR Advisors. Both roles are 6 month fixed term contracts.
This role will also initially be a WFH opportunity, however the post holder must hold a full clean driving licence and have access to a vehicle in order for them to attend various client premises when the time arises.
The successful candidate(s) will report directly to the HR Manager and will be responsible for the provision and operational delivery of the HR & OD function in line with organisational requirements and the delivery of the HR Business Plan.
You should also have demonstrable experience for providing a high level of advice to Line Managers in all subject fields within the HR function, and be familiar with implementation of key strategic projects, ensuring smooth delivery of the HR Function at all times.
Applicants must have a minimum of a third level qualification and 2+ year’s experience in a similar role covering all of the following key HR duties:
- Taking a lead role in the people management of an HR function and the management of employee relations implications
- Developing and implementing HR policies and procedures that are aligned to corporate priorities and in accordance with legislation and best practice
- Experience of effectively working with a range of internal or external stakeholders ie Line Managers
- Management of recruitment and selection vacancies
- Taking a lead role in the people management of a HR function and the management of employee relations implications
- Management of absenteeism and case management to positive outcomes.
This is an excellent, immediate opportunity and early application is very much encouraged.
I very much look forward to hearing from you!