|Location: ISLINGTON, LONDON||Salary: 50000.00 - 55000.00 GBP Per Annum, inc benefits|
|Sector: Finance||Job Type: Permanent|
|Shift Type: DAYS ONLY||Applications: N/A|
|Posted: about 1 year ago||Reference: 3128584|
At there core, they are a progressive, forward-looking company, respectfully aware of there past and the vision of our founders: to make vehicles that are the defining statement in their class. We remain committed and true to this concept, but also to growing there reach and brand.
They continue to invest in technology and cleaner energy for the automotive industry, with recent investments of over 325m.
As a dealership accountant you will lead a finance team within there busy London dealership, This is senior technical role with staff supervision responsibilities.
The Dealership Accountant is responsible for financial accounting, MI and sales administration, and reports into the Director of Finance with a dotted line into the General Manager, Retail. The Dealership Accountant will be a member of the Retail Operations senior management team and be expected to positively contribute to its profit delivery and growth and development objectives.
The Dealership Finance team comprises the Dealership Accountant, a Finance Assistant and two Sales Administrators. This team is expected to grow commensurate with the delivery of the forecast growth in sales volumes. The Dealership Team comprises Sales, Service & Parts departments together with Finance & Administration.
The successful candidate is likely to be professionally qualified and will have a thorough grasp of financial and management accounting and a good working knowledge of indirect taxation.
Living in North London would be an advantage.
He/she would come from a Motor Dealership background and be experienced in business-partnering senior management and providing high quality information on a real time basis. The Dealership Accountant will assist the Finance Director in adding value to the business by:
Main key and responsibilities will include:
• production and interpretation of timely & relevant MI
• building a strong system of financial control within the Retail Operations division, including budgetary control, reconciliation, authorisation, physical & cash-handling controls.
• formalisation & recording (flowcharting) of process & procedure
• chart of accounts maintenance & Kerridge system supervisor / Super User
• integration between Epicor & Kerridge
• preparation of budgets & forecasts
• periodic stocktaking & maintenance of Used Vehicle Valuation Matrix
• credit control
• Compliance (Financial Conduct Authority; Stocking Loan administration / audit)
• IT systems development
• liaison with company funding providers and insurance brokers
• project work
• staff supervision, coaching, mentoring & development
40000.00 - 50000.00 GBP Per Annum
REIGATE, SURREYRead more
28000 - 35000 GBP Per Annum
LIVERPOOL, MERSEYSIDERead more
30000.00 - 35000.00 GBP Per Annum
BIRKENHEAD, MERSEYSIDERead more
40000 - 45000 GBP Per Annum
SHEPTON MALLET, SOMERSETRead more
38000.00 - 45000.00 GBP Per Annum
BATH SPA, SOMERSETRead more