Are you an experienced Senior Communications Officer looking for a new and exciting opportunity?
Are you available immediately to start a new fixed term contract assignment for a 12 month’s period?
REED Marketing & Creative are currently working with Thames Valley police based in Kidlington recruiting for a Senior Communications Officer on a 12 month fixed term contract.
• Plan, co-ordinate, deliver and evaluate day to day internal, external and stakeholder communications for the Violence Reduction Unit.
•Provide direct and targeted communication to the a variety of audiences in relation to local and Thames Valley wide violence reduction issues.
• Plan and implement communications plans, writing and editing copy for a range of publications and channels and evaluate the success of all communications.
• Take the lead on day to day planning and delivery of all internal, external and partnership communications in support of the violence reduction unit and provide timely and accurate updates
• Ensure all communications comply with media law and national and local processes and policies
• Identify areas of risk in relation to media enquiries, community tensions and other issues, which are likely to have an impact on public confidence or generate significant media interest and take appropriate action.
The successful candidate will have strong previous experience planning and executing internal & external communications across various channels within a fast past environment. This is a full time role however they would consider someone 4 days a week or reduce hours across 5 days. In return you will receive a salary paying up to £36,545 and working from home.
For further information or to apply, please click on the link. Alternatively you can send your CV through to firstname.lastname@example.org or call REED Marketing & Creative in Reading