Reed Finance are exclusively working with a rapidly growing, private equity business to make a pivotal hire within their Data & Strategy team – this is a permanent opportunity.
This role requires deep knowledge and practical experience with financial models, the outputs of which will support the wider commercial objectives of the Group by providing key insights on decisions such as: potential new business opportunities/ acquisitions; financial forecasting and working capital analysis.
The candidate will be an expert in financial modelling with exceptional attention to detail while being able to see the big picture and make recommendations on their analyses.
Main Areas of Responsibility
- Data Analysis and research
- Financial modelling and analysis
- Presentation of findings and writing of business cases
- Support on commercial analysis and ad-hoc analysis
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- Degree educated
- Qualified ACA/ACCA/CIMA
- Extensive financial modelling experience is a must
- Private Equity experience is ideal
- Must have built multiple three-statement financial models
This is a great chance to join a successful business during an exciting period of growth. If you match the requirements above, please apply today.