|Location: WITHAM, ESSEX||Salary: 9.65 - 9.65 GBP Per Hour|
|Sector: Business Support||Job Type: Contract|
|Shift Type: FULL TIME||Applications: N/A|
|Posted: 5 months ago||Reference: 3117158|
This will be a full time role working Monday - Friday 8.30am-5pm.
Our client is based on the outskirts of Witham, so it is essential that you drive and have access to your own vehicle. Their offices are not accessible by public transport.
This will be a varied role with main duties as below;
- To handle all enquiries received in the department.
- To facilitate staff development days and coordinate meetings; organising speakers and taking minutes.
- To produce documents, data and templates whilst overseeing progress through to final publication, proof reading, editing and rewording documents.
- To manage staff rotas and ensure enough cover is provided as needed.
- To research information in support of projects and analyse this data to put together business cases.
- In the absence of the line manager providing cover at meetings etc. reporting back on outcomes and actions.
Ideal candidates will;
- have previous strong administrative experience; an operations, HR, facilities or other niche department would be preferred.
- have experience using Microsoft outlook and Excel to an intermediate level.
- have experience of organising meetings and taking minutes.
- be a pro-active "self-starter" and work well without supervision
- be well organised
- be confident in liaising with a variety of people
You must also be immediately available with no notice period or upcoming commitments.
In return for your efforts, our client offers free parking and scenic grounds.
In addition, by working through Reed on a temporary basis you will be eligible for the following benefits:
• Holiday Pay – 28 days per annum
• Guaranteed offers of work
• Reed Rewards
• Life Assurance
• Training & Development
• Reed Discount Club
• Eye Test & Spectacle Vouchers
• Reimbursed Police Checks
• E-Account for timesheets, payslips etc.
• Professional Temping Agreement
• First and Secondary points of contact
If you have the relevant skills and experience for this role then please do apply as soon as possible.
10 - 12.89 GBP Per Hour
ANDOVER, HAMPSHIRERead more
9.84 - 9.84 GBP Per Hour
BURNASTON, DERBYSHIRERead more
20000.00 - 22000.00 GBP Per Annum
TYSELEY, WEST MIDLANDSRead more
16.12 - 16.12 GBP Per Hour
ISLINGTON, LONDONRead more
30000.00 - 30000.00 GBP Per Annum
ST. IVES, CAMBRIDGESHIRERead more