A great opportunity has arisen for a part qualified / qualified senior / semi senior accountant to join a very well established accountancy practice based Suffolk. Our client has a variety of clients across various sectors and they are experiencing rapid growth and this role will help play a significant role with helping the accounting team through these exciting times.
You will be given your own portfolio of clients and will report directly to the owner of the business, who in turn will provide support and eventually pass work to the successful candidate, allowing him free time to grow the business further
This position offers a competitive compensation/benefits, study support if applicable, bonus plan in addition to great long-term potential and advancement in accounting career.
Responsibilities and Tasks Include:
• Preparing management accounts for around 100– 120 clients
• Assisting the senior with managing statutory accounts jobs
• Preparation of client VAT returns
• End of year payroll filling, P60, Dividend Voucher and RTI
• Review work diligently from junior team members and provide constructive feedback
• Evaluating financial information for management and final approval purposes • Quarterly PAYE
• Preparation of budgets/forecasts and other adhoc information for clients
The ideal applicant MUST come from an accountancy practice background ideally with a minimum of 3 years practice experience. Candidates who haven’t practice experience unfortunately on this occasion will not be considered for this position. Other requirements our client is looking for are:
• Experience in dealing with our client portfolio • Be ACCA/ACA/AAT qualified or part qualified • Be a confident and clear communicator • Highly motivated
PLEASE GET IN TOUCH WITH YOUR CV FOR AN INFORMAL CHAT, TO SEE IF THIS THE EXCITING OPPORTUNITY YOU HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR!