Reed Financial Services are recruiting for an excellent Self-Employed Adviser opportunity with one of the most well renowned networks in the Financial Advice market, as they look to expand their adviser numbers nationwide.
This network offers a plethora of unique solutions to common problems advisers find, but for the main part, they offer the best splits it's possible to find on the market.
Initially you'll join on an 80:20 split basis, with this moving to 85:15 when you hit a certain level of production, increasing to 97:3. You will also avail of discretionary bonuses when certain assets under management targets are met.
Some of the main benefits are as below:
- Advisers have it written into their contracts that they own their clients
- Backed by a major national PLC backing. Advisers want to work for the best names in market, and there aren’t many better than these
- Payment on submission of cases
- Weekly pay runs of commissions
- In house compliance functions
- FCA fees, FSCS levies, PI Cover are all paid for by the principle firm
- Market-leading practice buyout options
- Acquisition funding, both internal and external client bank
- Marketing support
- Investment committee
- Model portfolio and DFM services
- Locum service
They are looking for experienced Advisers with a client bank of c£9m+ FUM. If you would like to find out more information about the network and how to join, please apply below or call Katt O'Donnell at Reed Financial Services on 0117 930 4820 or email your CV to email@example.com.