My client an established construction specialist based in Croydon, are looking for a passionate and hungry Sales professional. The role will require you to meet potential clients anywhere in the UK, discuss their specialist problems, explain the effect of the specialist system on their property and leave the customer with all relevant information for them to make a decision.
A company car can be provided.
Location: Home based - covering the South Region
Monday - Friday
- Establishing the clients problem.
- Explain the service offered and the anticipated effect on their property.
- Follow up your quotes on a regular basis to encourage customers to go ahead with
- Work to a high standard ensuring that you conduct yourself in a professional manner.
- Maintaining in a high level of Customer Service.
- Handling and using all company provided equipment, ensuring that you follow strict health and safety guidelines at all times.
- Work according to the schedule’s set. Work the hours influenced by
clients. This could mean working sometimes longer and sometimes shorter days.
Experience and Skills required.
- Previous Sales or field Sales experience is preferable.
- Knowledge of damp would be beneficial.
- Must demonstrate a successful track record of achievement in either sales or previous role.
- Must hold full UK driving license.
- Must own a car.
All work related expenses will be paid by the company.
You will be provided with full training to set you up for success within the role.