I am currently recruiting for a sales representative role based in Gillingham, Kent.
The purpose of the role is to work with the current Corporate Support Team to manage and grow the most important key accounts in the business, carrying out all tasks to provide an exceptional service to these vital clients.
Day to Day duties:
- Identify opportunities, produce leads and book appointments for the Corporate Team where requested.
- Offer relevant offers to the customer. Successfully make the required outbound calls, building the relationship with the customer and the Corporate team.
- Keep all customer records up to date with an accurate description of the organizations buying procedures, contacts and expenditure and other relevant information.
- Identity business opportunities and gather information on up-coming tenders.
- To research and ensure all customers/prospects are called to identify new leads and generate new business from prospect portals. Work on specific projects as guided by the Corporate Account Team.
- To provide sales support, place orders, check stock levels, provide quotations, and follow up direct send/special orders. Resolve customer complaints in a timely manner and liaise with Customer Advocacy as and when necessary.
- Assist with price reviews against competitors, coding matches and sourcing of new products. To keep the Central code convertor up to date with product matches to competitors’ product codes.
- Managing supply chain orders/quotes.
- Achieve a high level of accuracy on all orders, Upsell and cross sell on every order to increase both size and order value.
- Achieve and exceed Sales, Gross Profit, Lost Call and sales and profit growth targets as set by the Line Manager.
Experience required for the role:
- 1-2 years work experience within a customer account or sales environment.
- GCSE's and above
- Knowledge of Microsoft packages, windows excel etc..
- Salary £20000 + bonus paid monthly (£10k)
- Full time permanent position
- Office based role, however working from home will be required until March 2021 following the government guidelines.
If you are interested in the role and have the correct experience please apply below for consideration.