REED are working in partnership with a innovative company, passionate by what they do, to recruit for a Business Unit & Events Coordinator - within the Sales & Marketing function, focusing on providing support related to events, internal meetings and contract management. This is a maternity cover, due to commence 19th or 26th October 2020 until January 2022 to allow for a handover period. The role currently combines remote and office based working due to the current COVID situation.
You will be reporting directly into the Country Director and working in a close knit team of 3, each who has their own division they specialise within, but team work and assisting colleagues is vital.
On a day-to-day basis you will be:
- Coordinating requests for educational course sponsorship - following processes, compliance and tracking tools - including all administration involved with this
- Communicating with industry specific professionals and organising their travel arrangements, hotels etc for events and conferences they may be attending.
- Assisting with the logistics and successful running of events and conferences, UK based and overseas, including many that are currently being held virtually - there will be an element of travel within this role
- Invoicing, raising purchase orders and managing budgets
- Working closely with the marketing team - ordering and managing marketing materials including brochures and flyers
- Ensuring contract work by industry specific professionals is paid for, liasing with the legal department and ensuring legislative requirements are met
- Managing any internal, office based meetings in Newbury - setting up meetings rooms, tea, coffee etc
Knowledge of an ERP application and SalesForce will be advantageous, but full training will be provided.
My client is truly a fantastic company with a great reputation, excellent employee satisfaction as well as phenomenal company benefits including 25 days A/L + bank holidays, private healthcare, annual company bonus, good pension scheme, onsite gym, free parking and other healthcare benefits.
The role is Monday to Friday 37.5 hours a week, start/end time can be determined and discussed, but there will be a requirement of flexibility due to the nature of the role.
Please apply online for your application to be considered.