Connecting...

Back to results list

Sales Executive

Location: NORWICH, NORFOLK, UNITED KINGDOM Salary: 20,000-20,000 GBP (UK Pounds) Per annum, inc Benefits, OTE
Sector: Sales Job Type: Permanent
Shift Type: N/A Applications: 4
Posted: about 2 months ago Reference: X3-378098

 We are recruiting for an exciting role with our client based near Norwich who are looking for a Sales Development Representative to join their team.

 

The role will involve calling mostly warm leads and qualifying the client needs. 75% of the role will be qualifying leads and enquiries and the remaining 25% will be cold calling potential clients.

The product on offer is in high demand and will be very beneficial to clients so its an easy sell. All you need is a confident telephone manner and be comfortable offering a consultative approach. There is great commission earning potential which is uncapped, and you will be joining a great businesses with a fun and friendly team. 

If you enjoy sales and want to join a successful business selling and advising on a great product then please apply online now. 

You will need to have your own transport to get to the location. 

Office hours are quite flexible working from the office with immediate effect. 

 

Similar jobs