This is a newly created role for a business that has managed to adapt to the Covid environment.
Training benefits, vouchers and incentives accompany this role.
You will be managing all sales and marketing for the Business, ensuring effective daily operations to meet and exceed targets, along with maintaining the highest levels of professionalism and customer service at all times.
- To ensure sales targets are met in line with set KPI’s and deadlines are met with the brand standards adhered to
- To create and maintain the sales & marketing activity database and on a daily weekly and ad hoc basis produce activity reports
- To be responsible for acquiring information and collating responses and data from customers as required including chasing outstanding information
- To assist in the Sales & Marketing events, preparation and co-ordination of the event
- To record and follow up sales leads
- Implement a sales & marketing strategy
- To ensure that all reports are prepared within timescales
- To identify new sales opportunities and to ensure these where possible come to completion
- Generate referrals by meeting and building relationships with healthcare professionals both off site and at in house events to promote the business services
- Manage all inbound enquires and the sales cycle from generation to close
- Work with internal and external stakeholders to develop a sales and marketing plan for the business
- Managing the move in process in conjunction with the Manager and ensuring the process is a smooth, seamless transition from choice to move in
- Managing the database and ensuring that enquires convert to to support the business meeting KPI’s and targets.
- Lead on consultative process, using negotiating skills and influence potential sales
- Team player, self-motivated, proactive with a flexible approach
- Previous sales experience
- Strong customer care skills
- Ability to negotiate
- Must be computer literate in all Microsoft packages
- Understanding of confidentiality and data protection within the public sector
- Clean driving licence
Apply online now.