My client are the largest independent manufacturer in the UK of specialist products you will find in and around the home, they are now experiencing massive year on year growth, making now a very exciting time to join this hugely successful business who currently have an annual turnover of over £40 million.
Currently my client has an exciting ongoing temporary to permanent opportunity for an experienced sales/lead generation candidate to start immediately.
You will be required to work from 09:00 - 17:00 Monday - Friday (37.5 hours per week) and the annual salary will be £19,000 plus bonus to be confirmed
Year on year growth has not stopped the business wanting to expand even further and to generate even more business the outbound sales position would suit a candidate with proven sales experience.
This position is ideal for those seeking to continue their career within sales. The company offers the support to build your career. This would be an excellent opportunity to join a company where you can progress and develop.
You will be given great training and support from experienced members of staff and you will have full use of a cutting-edge computer system to help you log calls and manage your diary.
You will be expected to call the existing client database speaking to customers in a professional manner to sell promotional products, secure repeat orders whilst also up-selling products. You will also be required to book appointments for the field sales team. Supporting the customer service team and taking inbound calls will also be part of the role.
The main duties of a Sales Advisor are:
- Deliver excellent service and achieve sales through engaging with business clients
- Make initial contact with key decision makers and build a business relationship.
- Creating memorable relationships with new and existing customers by speaking passionately and professionally about the company and services.
- Following up on previous calls to ensure customers keep you in mind.
- Manage diary and sales pipeline of prospects
- Accurately log all calls and keep the CRM system up to date
- Occasionally take incoming calls to the business and forwarding to the relevant department
To be considered for this position you must possess the following:
- Strong outbound sales experience
- Have a passion for helping others and providing a great service
- Great interpersonal skills with a genuine interest in customers and rapport building
- An interest in progressing in the future into other roles within the company
- A real people person who can work under pressure
- The ability to work to targets
- Have a high work ethic and be a target driven individual
- Excellent organisational skills
- Excellent IT skills
Some the UK’s largest retail outlets already stock my client’s products which would make the calls relevant and of interest to the potential business you are calling. Sales support is an integral part of this role as you will be supporting the external sales team, updating data on the company system, updating price lists and sending out samples to customers.
Please do not hesitate to apply online if you have the relevant experience as detailed above.