Are you looking for a job, where you can take advantage of your language skills? For an international company in Brno, we are hiring an English speaker for an administrative role, who will communicate with B2B customers. This role is great for fresh graduates but is also suitable for someone with a bit of experience.
- Be the first point contact for customers and answer their questions (mostly via email, but also via phone)
- Process the customers' orders (make quotations, keep record of the orders in CRM, etc.)
- Maintain the ERP system (update item master data, create new items and customers)
- Answer customers' questions and redirect the ones with specific questions to the appropriate support team or department.
We are looking for someone who:
- Wants to gain some experience in an international company (the role is perfect for fresh graduates)
- Has advanced level of English (B2/C1)
- Has organization skills, eye for a detail and enjoys learning new things
- Has a pro-customer approach and great communication skills
You can look forward to:
- 5 weeks of holiday + 3 sick days
- Annual financial bonus
- Salary increase every year
- Shortened working hours (37,5 hours a week)
- Language courses and trainings
- Meal contributions
- Contribution in pension fund (up to 2000 CZK)
- Multisport card or FlexiPass vouchers
- Partial work from home
Interview Process: 3 stages (video with HR, video with the manager + analytical task, final interview with the manager)
If you are interested, please apply directly or send me your CV.
Looking forward to our cooperation!
Nikola Miřetínská, REED – MSS
(+420) 607 005 512; firstname.lastname@example.org