Reed Turkey is looking for a "Revenue Growth Manager" for its leading client operating in FMCG industry.
- Bachelor’s degree from a reputable university, preferably Economics, Industrial Engineering and/or other related departments,
- 10 years experience in Pricing and or Revenue Growth,
- Fluent in English,
- Eager to work closely with top management and cross-functional process,
- Strong communication and influencing skills,
- Strong team management and development skills.
- Setting portfolio Pack&Price strategy definition process in terms of holistic diagnostic requirements and defining the governance mechanisms to ensure that the strategy turns into actions,
- Responsible for creating and evolving the price elasticity regression models and leverage the output to create ad-hoc analysis or assist short / mid-term decision making,
- Evaluating marketplace dynamics, context and select consumer metrics to understand where the conditions for creating value through revenue management are in place,
- Getting cross-functional and cross-system alignment to Integrate RGM strategy with, Sales Finance, Marketing in GM and director level,
- Developing brand portfolio strategies to capture opportunities within and across tiers and to help drive accretive mix-shift,
- Conducting Trade Promotion Management governance and alignment, ensuring the promotional strategy is consistent with overall,
- Leading forecasting and demand planning processes in conjunction with the revenue growth strategies,
- Responsible for objective list and delist decisions of the portfolio aligning with the commercial stakeholders.