Reed Accountancy are currently representing an award winning financial services firm based on the city of London, specialising in retail banking. Our client is looking to add to their Regulatory team and is seeking candidates who have the drive and ambition to grow within their firm. You will be working alongside the Regulatory Reporting Manager and responsible for the Banks regulatory reporting requirements.
This role is exceptionally rare, as our client is open to hiring an experienced candidate or a driven graduate with a couple of years experience under their belt. The main requirements here are that you have:-
- Experience within Financial Services
- Exposure to Regulatory reporting
- Studying or seeking to study (ACCA)
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to plan and prioritise.
- Advanced Excel
- Planning, prioritisation and execution, with flexibility to adapt plans
- Advanced Excel skills
- Attention to detail
- Assist in the production of the Bank’s entire suite of regulatory reports.
- Gather, analyse and interrogate information, identify and track issues, and determine/address themes arising from regulators.
- Documentation of regulatory interpretations and communication.
- Responsible for user acceptance testing of regulatory reporting software upgrades and investigating discrepancies.
- To abide by all financial crime related policies, procedures and reporting obligations applicable to their job
- Working with internal auditors
- Ability to read guidance, interpret and assist in developing reporting to meet new and emerging regulation.