|Location: WATFORD, HERTFORDSHIRE||Salary: 34200 - 42200 GBP Per Annum|
|Sector: HR||Job Type: Permanent|
|Shift Type: N/A||Applications: N/A|
|Posted: 7 months ago||Reference: 3222435|
Responsible for the effective and responsive delivery of day to day management of the HR Services according to governance, processes, policies and agreed service level agreements. Continually seeking ways in which operational efficiency can be achieved through technology and people, in line with performance standards, best practice and legislative requirements, supporting high quality business performance against the corporate plan.
• Manages and coaches the HR Team
• Responsible for the delivery of HR ER and administrative services to a high standard and within service levels.
• Lead the efficient management of Employee Relations cases and ensure cases are dealt with in an effective and timely manner.
• Prioritises work activity through the team in order to deliver against Service Level Agreements (SLA) and Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s).
• Analyse SLA’s / KPI’s and any changes in the business environment in order to monitor the effectiveness of policies and procedures already in place.
• Lead negotiations with external bodies in relation to positive case closure eg. ACAS
• Maintains up to date HR knowledge in relation to policy, processes and relevant legislation as it relates to HR Services.
• Ensure continuous improvement of HR processes and procedures whilst leading on relevant HR projects and working closely with HR Manager and HR Business Partners.
• Lead HR liaison in relation to efficient and consistent ER case management.
• Manage quality, effectiveness and continuous improvement of the HR Service offering.
• Ensure processes are in place to delegate daily work tasks, ensuring high standards and completion within SLAs.
• Oversee and where appropriate lead on complex ER cases.
• Successful management of ET cases to ensure organisational risk is minimal and delivered at lowest cost possible.
• Responsible for management of the HR ‘Serious Incident’ cases, ensuring priority and patient safety is maintained and reported correctly.
• Graduate membership of CIPD or equivalent experience
• Commercially astute –and can determine the key people ratios.
• Excellent working knowledge of employment law
• Knowledge of current HR legislation/best practice
• Should have previous operational HR Leadership and or HR Shared Service Experience.
• People/performance management experience. Minimum 3 years general Human Resource experience
• Experience of formulating, implementing and monitoring strategy and policy
• Track record of assisting Managers to solve employment related challenges.
• Willingness to undertake training and development as and when required.
• 2 years management experience
25000 - 27000 GBP Per Annum
AVONMOUTH, AVONRead more
38000 - 42000 GBP Per Annum, inc benefits
ALTON, HAMPSHIRERead more
16.1 - 17.13 GBP Per Hour
HIGH WYCOMBE, BUCKINGHAMSHIRERead more
40000 - 45000 GBP Per Annum, inc benefits
COULSDON, SURREYRead more
16.1 - 17.13 GBP Per Hour
AMERSHAM, BUCKINGHAMSHIRERead more