|Location: COVENTRY, WEST MIDLANDS||Salary: 40000.00 - 45000.00 GBP Per Annum|
|Sector: Finance||Job Type: Permanent|
|Shift Type: FULL TIME||Applications: N/A|
|Posted: 9 months ago||Reference: 3154003|
The successful candidate will be able to support colleagues in preparing budgets, objectives and targets for each entity in the region, and to do this effectively, you’ll be confident in identifying any business or commercial issues that may impact the financial performance.
You will have excellent interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to listen, interpret, influence, negotiate, inspire and challenge. To be able to apply your analytical skills beyond the traditional functions of finance and use these skills on a broad range of commercial issues is crucial to the role.
Recognised issues must then be effectively brought to life for the directors and regional managers. This role is more than a traditional management accountant role and requires the successful candidate to provide appropriate analysis and insight along with linkage to business strategies and plans.
To qualify for this role, you must have extensive commercial experience in a regional type role, and have the ability to remain calm under pressure. This will aid you as you manage projects on a multi-site basis that improve services services across the trust.
The successful candidate:
To qualify for this role, you must have extensive commercial experience in a regional role, and have the ability to remain calm under pressure. This will aid you as you manage projects on a multi-site basis that improve services services across the trust.
- Hold a recognised accountancy qualification (ACCA / ACA / CIMA / CIPFA)
- Your stakeholder management skills will be second-to-none, you will have demonstrable skills in influencing, challenging, negotiating and partnering with senior stakeholders across the business.
- With a high-level of numeric, analytical and evaluation skills you will not be adverse to rolling up your sleeves and getting involved with data.
- You will have demonstrable people management skills with the ability to inspire, coach and mentor.
- Will be ambitious and interested in a business looking to develop a business partnering function
- Will demonstrate strong inter-personal and communication skills
***Please apply online or contact the office directly if you have the relevant qualifications and experience and would like a confidential discussion***
38000 - 44000 GBP Per Annum
GUILDFORD, SURREYRead more
40000.00 - 44000.00 GBP Per Annum
BRISTOL, AVONRead more
55000 - 65000 GBP Per Annum, pro-rata
REIGATE, SURREYRead more
35000.00 - 45000.00 GBP Per Annum
PATCHWAY, AVONRead more
50000.00 - 60000 GBP Per Annum
CITY OF LONDON, LONDONRead more