Our client is seeking an experienced Temporary Talent Acquisition Partner for their inhouse resourcing team - who can “hit the floor” running, thrives on being busy, enjoys working in a small team and is able to handle the activity that working on vacancies at any one time creates.
This is a temporary contract for initially 3 months and will be paying £15.00 per hour, Mon - Fri, 35 hours per week. (You will be working remotely from home)
PURPOSE OF JOB:
You will be responsible for the whole recruitment process, from candidate sourcing through to offer stage, including the interview process, technical assessments and graduate assessment days. The role demands a great deal of stakeholder involvement and engagement at various levels. The successful candidate will need to be able to work under pressure and demonstrate stakeholder management experience.
• Delivering and managing the recruitment process, including identifying and managing which channels are used for recruitment
• Building the recruitment processes and approach as well as contributing to the recruitment strategy; to maximize the use of current spend
• Influencing the business around adoption of any recruitment approach
• Contracting with hiring managers / HR to ensure there is a clear, agreed brief and approach in line with NHBC recruitment process
• Identifying innovative programmes of activity to improve candidate pipeline
• Internal and external processes including SLA’s and standards
- Substantial, in depth hands on experience within a volume recruitment environment - directly sourcing, cold calling and screening candidates, either in-house or in a commercial recruitment environment.
- Experience of using social networking tools for recruitment eg. Linkedin, Facebook, and Twitter including Boolean searches.
- Have the ability to work as part of a team, providing and coaching and mentoring to junior members.
- Confidence in giving effective feedback to candidates from a wide range of disciplines and seniority.
- Strong knowledge of recruitment and external market trends
- Self Starter
If you are immediately available and feel you have the skills and experience for this role, then please either attach your CV or send your CV to email@example.com or phone me on 01908 660057