Reed HR are partnered with a not for profit organisation based in East London, in order to recruit for an Employee Relations specialist and Recruitment specialist on a temporary basis (potential of extending). The company is looking for someone on a part time basis (21 hours a week) to start as soon as possible.
A small not for profit organisation with a strong emphasis on Unions and employee relations based in East London.
The role and your responsibilities:
- To represent employees working in the private, voluntary and non-Council sector or others
- Recruit and organise members
- Attend employee inductions/training sessions/team meetings to undertake Trade Union Recruitment/presentations
- Provide quality representation to members including at disciplinary, grievance, sickness and capability hearings
- Provide support and advise to members regarding reorganisations or potential redundancy
- Lead on TUPE, providing support and advice
To be successful in this role, you will have ideally worked within a fast paced and busy Employee Relations position previously. You must have strong Union experience.
You will need to have:
- CIPD qualifications or working towards
- Employee relations experience
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Up to date knowledge of employment legislation and professional HR issues
- Strong TUPE experience
- Experience of recruitment
If you are interested in this role, please apply below and I will be in touch.