|Location: MALDON, ESSEX||Salary: 25000 - 32000 GBP Per Annum|
|Sector: Engineering||Job Type: Contract|
|Shift Type: N/A||Applications: N/A|
|Posted: 4 months ago||Reference: 3144777|
Main Job Role:
• To inspect components produced by Production personnel to ensure that they fully conform to drawing & specification requirements
• To carry out ‘First Off’, In-Process and Final inspection of components to ensure parts conform to drawing.
• Carry out ‘Final Inspection’ of components to agreed tolerances
• CMM Operations and ideally programing using PC-Demis.
• To ensure full segregation and identify of non-conforming parts in accordance with written quality procedures.
• Use of measuring equipment and gauges.
• To carry out First Article inspection of components in accordance with customer requirements.
• 9001 FAIR requirements.
• Maintains a safe and healthy work environment by following standards and procedures, complying with legal regulations.
Skills that would be an Advantage :
• FAIR'S Inspection experience
• CMM programming would be great but not essential
Salary: £28,000 to £32,000 depend on previous experience
Benefits Include: 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, Overtime paid at 1.5 times including Saturdays with Sundays paid at 2 times. Also on the weekend breakfast bought for the staff
If you would be interested in applying for the role please apply immediately and a Reed Engineering consultant will contact you. Or alternatively email me directly on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01702 444393
EXETER, DEVONRead more
25000 - 32000 GBP Per Annum
TOLLESHUNT MAJOR, ESSEXRead more
22000 - 26000 GBP Per Annum
HARLOW, ESSEXRead more
26448.00 - 26448.00 GBP Per Annum
PETERBOROUGH, CAMBRIDGESHIRERead more
23609.00 - 26399.00 GBP Per Annum
SHEFFIELD, SOUTH YORKSHIRERead more