A prestigious Charity in central London are seeking a Purchase Ledger Assistant to join them on an ongoing temporary basis. The successful candidate will be joining the team remotely and so it is essential they are able to work from home.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Ensure all purchase invoices are properly recorded, coded and authorised, and suppliers are promptly, and efficiency paid by the charity.
• Accruals and Prepayments (essential).
• Processing invoices and credit notes, ensuring they are correctly coded and authorised;
• Reconciliation of supplier statements;
• Processing of employee expenses;
• Processing of corporate charge card statements, ensuring all transactions are authorised;
• Manual posting of cash items to Sage;
• Payment runs;
• Monitoring the Purchase Ledger finance email address on a regular basis;
• Previous experience using the Sage 50 purchase ledger system is desirable
• A highly organised person with attention to detail and a high level of key entry accuracy
• Ability to work as part of a team
• Willing to take responsibility and initiative
Please apply asap to be considered for this exciting opportunity.