|Location: KING'S LYNN, NORFOLK||Salary: 26000.00 - 34000.00 GBP Per Annum|
|Sector: Business Support||Job Type: Permanent|
|Shift Type: N/A||Applications: N/A|
|Posted: 2 months ago||Reference: 3111688|
Are you looking for a new role within an exciting, forward thinking business based in King Lynn?
Our client is looking for a Manufacturing Operations Support Technician to join their team, which would suit someone with Project based experience with a focus on Continuous Improvement from a Manufacturing background.
The primary purpose of this role is to provide support to the European Manufacturing Operations, primarily the UK facilities, working closely with other personnel on set initiatives that will improve the safety, quality, service, productivity and cost performance of the business.
What's in it for me?
- Salary between £26,000 - £32,000 dependant on experience
- Competitive holiday entitlement
- Company Pension Scheme
- Free onsite parking
- Professional learning & development
- Identify and execute opportunities for improvement using CI methods such as LEAN and Six Sigma where appropriate
- Organisation and control of factory tests relating to the introduction of new treatments or new processes and changes to treatments or processes.
- Standardisation of processes and specifications within each facility and plant to plant.
- Monitoring compliance to standards and addressing non-conformances issues when they arise.
- Development of process specifications for new treatments and processes and updating and improvement of existing specifications.
- Proactively ensure the resolution of problems including root cause analysis where appropriate and suggested recommendations for future improvement.
- Actively involved within the PMO process to ensure support and input is provided in NPD, new process development and any changes within the manufacturing environment are fully considered.
- Demonstrate learning and share best practice findings and recommendations across the business unit.
- Provide effective roll out, training and education to all stakeholders. Developing appropriate supporting materials where necessary.
- Project manage the introduction of new processing equipment, ensuring involvement within projects from the outset.
- The nature of the role requires that the Support Technician works closely with other teams including but not limited to Operations, Research & Development and Quality teams across all European Sites (UK, Netherlands and Spain).
- The individual may be required to step into a production operator role where business needs dictate.
The job holder should be educated to a minimum GCSE’ standard or equivalent experiences.
- Strong Microsoft Office skills required (Excel and Word)
- An understanding of process variation - basic six sigma understanding is highly desirable and an understanding of LEAN tools would be advantageous
How do I apply?
If you are interested in this fantastic opportunity, please ensure your CV is up-to-date and apply online. Alternatively please contact email@example.com with your CV in Word format.
*Please note, if you are not contacted within 5 working days then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position.
16781.00 - 16781.00 GBP Per Annum
TRUMPINGTON, CAMBRIDGESHIRERead more
200.00 - 300.00 GBP Per Hour
PRESTON, LANCASHIRERead more
30000.00 - 35000.00 GBP Per Annum
RAYNES PARK, LONDONRead more
40000 - 40000 GBP Per Annum
BASINGSTOKE, HAMPSHIRERead more
SUTTON, SURREYRead more