NEW JOB!!! My client based in Trowbridge are currently recruiting for a Product Manager to join their team. This is an exciting period of growth for the client and they would like you to be a part of it!!
The company are beauty/skincare organisation, have been established for over 25 years and have a committed and solid company and team environment making it an enviable place to work. If you have Product Management skills gained from an FMCG environment such as Food, Beauty, Retail, Homewares, Drink, Ecommerce, Fashion to name a few....then I want to hear from you!
The role will involve......
* Feeding into conceptual development of NPD for existing brands and blue sky development to Manager & Marketing Director
* Support proposals with sales history, identifying opportunities for the business
* Prepare & present NPD, commercial and operational proposals to the customer as required.
* Liaise with customer at appropriate levels and foster those relationships for effective management through the business.
* Conceptual costing process, liaising with Purchasing Team to present feasibility costings for approval.
* Receive product briefs from the customer – establish financial requirements and agree margin expectations, target costs, product specification and manage customer expectations at all times.
* Briefing teams and oversee sourcing of packaging and materials and formulation development.
* Ensure Critical Path Analysis for all projects are raised by the team and agreed by other areas of the business, ensuring the execution of product costings meet margin requirements
In return my client offers some generous benefits including; 25 days holiday, pension, critical illness, life assurance, free parking, structured training, development and induction process.
For further information contact Jo Aldred at REED Marketing & Creative or simply apply online!!