Are you looking for a new challenge and feel it’s time for you to step into a more senior role?
I am working with a well-established Accountancy Practice who have offices in Central Manchester and Cheshire and are looking for a Payroll Supervisor to join their team.
You will be based in the Central Manchester office 3 days per week and working from home for 2 days per week overseeing the Payroll function of the Practice which includes the supervision of 2 and managing a Payroll of 130 clients.
You will have solid experience within Payroll Bureau and enjoy the challenge of providing an end to end service to a variety of clients.
Key skills will include –
- Statutory calculations of SSP, SMP, SPP, Dividens etc.
- Ability to produce repots, P11D’s, P60’s, P45’s
- Able to onboard new starters and offboard leavers.
- Have experience working with CIS
- Have experience with Auto enrolment Pensions.
- Experienced in dealing with HMRC and submission of work to them.
- Able to build good relationships with clients as their first point of contact
- Have an excellent working knowledge of Sage Payroll systems.
- Able to monitor workload, allocate and review work.
- Work well as a team
- Have at least 5 years’ experience within a Payroll Bureau.
- Excellent time management and organisational skills in order to hit tight deadlines
In return the role will be able to offer you –
- Flexible working hours with a 2 day per week working from home option
- 20 days Annual Leave + Bank Holidays and 3 days for Christmas shutdown
- The option to work 4 days only if preferred
If you have extensive experience within Payroll Bureau and Sage Payroll then please send your CV to emily.hunnybun@reedglobal .com or call Emily on 07732281143 for more details.