An established and dynamic business based just outside Belfast are recruiting an additional resource for their expanding accounting and finance team.
This is an excellent opportunity, suitable for anyone with a minimum of 2 years’ experience in a Payroll position.
The position is available on a full time basis.
The Payroll Team are a vibrant, supportive, friendly and thoroughly down-to-earth group. Importantly, the payroll team are also regularly commended for their affability when dealing with clients and other third parties.
Duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Management and administration of all aspects of approximately 100 client Payrolls to ensure that all staff are paid correctly and on time;
- Processing a weekly, fortnightly and monthly payroll, responsible for the full ‘360 cycle’ including pension reporting and upload;
- Overseeing month end payroll reports, including budget vs actual hours;
- Maintain/Update pension and autoenrollment information and company benefit details;
- Identify, investigate and resolve discrepancies in timesheet and payroll records;
- Taking responsibility for the right to work documents;
- Supervision of risk assessment documents for new employees;
- Ensure annual leave is tracked in accordance with company policy;
- Processing new starts, leavers and employee payroll transfers; and
- Ad hoc administrative duties.
- Minimum 2 years previous experience of weekly and monthly payroll processing;
- Fundamental understanding of payroll theory and relevant legislation; and
- Competent working knowledge of Sage Payroll, Xero, and Microsoft Office, particularly MS Excel.
There will be a very quick turnaround between the submission of your CV, organising an interview and receiving an offer.
To learn more
You can reach out to Tom Reid, Reed’s Accountancy Payroll & Payroll Specialist in the Belfast office.
028 9033 0604.