|Location: CHELMSFORD, ESSEX||Salary: 8.20 - 8.70 GBP Per Hour|
|Sector: Business Support||Job Type: Temporary|
|Shift Type: PART TIME||Applications: 1|
|Posted: 6 months ago||Reference: 3159831|
This is a temporary role due to start asap and continue on an ongoing basis, the role may progress into something permanent for the right candidates.
The working hours are:
Monday to Thursday: 3pm – 7.30pm
Friday: 3pm – 7pm
You will be;
- Calling young people who have expressed an interest in joining the National Citizenship Service
- Starting the enrolment process
- Speaking with parents and guardians
- Tracking all correspondence on the CRM system
- Carrying out service calls
- Meeting agreed targets
Our client is looking for a strong all-rounder who can adapt to tasks quickly and pick up new systems with ease.
You will need to be confident speaking with a variety of people, happy to make outbound calls and meet targets.
This is a very rewarding role, with a lovely team to support you.
Please note a DBS check will be required for this role.
By working through Reed on a Temporary Basis you will also be eligible for the following benefits:
• Weekly Pay
• Holiday Pay – 28 days per annum
• Guaranteed offers of work
• Reed Rewards
• Life Assurance
• Training & Development
• Reed Discount Club
• Eye Test & Spectacle Vouchers
• Reimbursed Police Checks
• E-Account for timesheets, payslips etc.
• Professional Temping Agreement
• First and Secondary points of contact
If you have the relevant experience and are available to work on a part time basis with the hours as above, please do apply as soon as possible.
8.00 - 9.58 GBP Per Hour
IPSWICH, SUFFOLKRead more
14630.00 - 14630.00 GBP Per Annum
MITCHELDEAN, GLOUCESTERSHIRERead more
8.70 - 9.50 GBP Per Hour
PETERLEE, COUNTY DURHAMRead more
8.00 - 10.60 GBP Per Hour
WAKEFIELD, WEST YORKSHIRERead more
20000.00 - 27000.00 GBP Per Annum
CHELTENHAM, GLOUCESTERSHIRERead more