Reed Accountancy are delighted to be partnered with an award winning Chartered Accountancy Firm based in Edinburgh in their search for a Part-Qualified Audit Senior.
This is a fast moving, exciting, role with fantastic opportunities for challenging work with phenomenal & exclusive clients.
My clients hold development and career progression at the heart of their values, therefore this is a great opportunity for a dynamic and ambitious individual keen to progress further within Public Practice.
Your responsibilities and skills required will include:
- External audit of accounts for a varied portfolio of clients including for example, owner managed businesses, charities, housing associations, property groups, pension schemes, technology and life sciences sectors, and financial services
- Accounts Preparation
- Liaison and communication with Supervisors, Managers and Partners
- Assisting with in-house training sessions
- Developing and maintaining client contact and relationships
- Ensure that work is completed within the required timescales and to the agreed budget
- Undertake ad-hoc work as directed by the Manager
If you are interested in this vacancy and feel you have the necessary qualities to be a success, get in touch with Craig Sinclair or why not apply now?
Please note, due to the current high volume of applications, if you have not had a response from the Recruiter within 1 week, then unfortunately your application has not been successful.