Are you looking for a new opportunity in accounting with the opportunity to support strategic business growth?
I am working with my client based in Cheltenham to support them with the recruitment of a part-qualified accountant with management accounting experience. It is a small family run business looking to grow substantially over the next few years.
The candidate they are looking for will be a key component in developing the business as well as servicing their clients accounting needs.
The full package will include a study support as well as a competitive salary depending on experience.
This is an all-round accountant role to include:
- Preparation and completion of annual accounts for varying clients
- Personal and corporate tax returns
- Preparation of monthly management and financial accounts
- HMRC queries
- Training of the accounts and administrative team
- Supporting the director with strategic growth plans for the business
- Client relationship management
As the ideal candidate you will have experience in:
- Preparing management accounts
- Preparing person tax returns
- Working independently and within a team
- Maintaining strong working relationships
- Business development
- Can do attitude
- Proactive working style
If you are interested in this role, please do apply with your updated CV or get in contact with Emily at Reed Accountancy Cheltenham to find out more.