Reed are delighted to be looking for an experienced Paraplanner to support the Financial Planners in Fareham.
As a Paraplanner your main responsibilities will be to provide technical and administrative support in terms of managing all submissions of policies, completing and uploading client review forms and report writing, working with pension, investment, tax and protection products.
• You will have the opportunity to prepare suitability letters, reports and recommendations and provide technical support to complex client queries.
• You will be working in a strong team-focused environment where you can develop your career within a prestigious firm.
• Level 4 Diploma qualified or working towards this
• Previous experience within a fast-paced IFA Practice
• High level of analytical capability and good communication skills
In return an excellent package is on offer. For more information please contact Donna at REED.