Home based and between Chichester and Whitely
Reed are delighted to be working with a local firm who are looking for a Paraplanner to join a well-established team. You will need to have experience with report writing and have been involved in the production of suitability letters.
Salary dependent on experience could also suit part- time working looking for a minimum of 25 hours a week. Most be highly literate able to work within defined processes and have excellent pensions and investment knowledge.
• Ensuring appropriate data is accurately recorded on the back-office system and in line with Company procedures.
• Undertaking research in relation to investment funds and products, producing suitability reports and obtaining illustrations at times.
• Sit on the Investment Committee to continuously review processes, products and funds in the market etc
• Qualified to Diploma level and willing to study further
• Ability to work within a defined business process in a high-pressure environment with attention to detail imperative.
• Ability to multi-task and prioritise, plan own workload and manage Advisers’ expectations.
• A ‘can do’ positive approach to work.
• Good communication skills.
• Ability to use own initiative and to work both on your own and within a team.
For more information please contact Donna at Reed