Our client is a long established financial advisory practice who inspire and empower their clients to reach their financial independence. The need for an additional Paraplanner has arisen within their Romford office to work closely alongside their current Technical Paraplanning supporting the Financial planners by producing effective and accurate reports for clients.
The ideal candidate will have over 2 years paraplanning experience and ideally be Level 4 Diploma Qualified or working towards. Up to date knowledge of investments and pensions is essential for this role. You will be articulate and have excellent report writing skills. Experience using Adviser Office, Voyant and Selecta Pension would be an advantage.
In return you will be provided with a excellent support framework around you, with continued study support, on the job learning from senior managers/ paraplanners and a competitive salary.
• Delivering reports and advice to agreed deadlines.
• Conduct pension transfer analysis and pension consolidation schedules
• Prepare new business paperwork
• Support in the development and maintenance of client relationships.
• Prepare annual review reports, including re-balancing of portfolios, drawdown reviews, investments, pension transfers, estate planning (IHT), Cashflow planning etc.
• Provide research as required by Financial Planner/team.
• Ensure client records and files are kept accurate and up to date
For more information please contact Donna at REED.