A highly regarded, forward-thinking Independent Financial Adviser practice are seeking an ambitious professional to join the firm as a Technical Paraplanner, with the opportunity to support several Advisers who work with high-net worth clients.
This position has arisen due to a period of growth and is not a replacement for a leaver.
The opportunity to continually progress in this position is encouraged through professional development plans, and the full support to take Financial Planning exams.
• Providing technical support to advisers
• Dealing with client portfolios, gathering & analysing research
• Compiling suitability reports on a full range of products
• Preparing recommendations on these reports & implementing these
• Regular meetings with the advisers
• Several years' experience working as a Paraplanner
• Obtained Level 4 Diploma in Financial Planning
• Full understanding of all products/services
• Financial support with exams
• Progression opportunities
• Competitive salary and benefits package