My client, an established educational centre based in Northumberland, is currently looking for two Night Wardens to support them on a temporary basis.
Paying up to £9.50ph.
The role will include:
- Monitoring CCTV
- Patrolling the grounds and site
- Acting as the first point of contact for residential students
- Upholding standards of discipline and conduct
- Health, safety and risk assessments
Ideally my client is looking to recruit someone with previous experience in a residential security role, or someone who has worked with vulnerable people.
You MUST have an enhanced DBS, be immediately available and have your own transport.
Benefits include a Reed Rewards package which offer:
- Weekly pay
- On line access to all of your payslips and your weekly timesheets
- Competitive Holiday entitlement (28 days per annum)
- A discount scheme to use with a variety of high street retailers
- Access to a Pension & Healthcare scheme
- Opportunity to 'Refer a Friend' and gain £50 of highstreet vouchers (terms & conditions apply)
- Assistance with finding other employment in the future and CV advice
And much more