An established, successful, market leading UK wide mortgage brokerage are currently enjoying considerable growth. This is a fantastic opportunity for a proven Mortgage and Protection Sales Manager to lead a high performing team of Mortgage and Protection Advisor’s to further success.
Within the role you will remotely manage a team of 6 to 8 home based Mortgage and Protection Advisors.
Your responsibilities will include:
• To facilitate and supervise Mortgage Advisor’s in providing quality mortgage advice and guidance in accordance with the company's mortgage sales process within regulatory guidelines.
• To develop and maintain relationships with new and existing Customers and Housebuilders.
• To ensure the successful development of the company in line with the strategy discussed and agreed with the Directors.
• To meet and maintain competency utilising call recording, observations, file checks, product testing, training etc.
• For the team of Mortgage Advisors to meet the agreed sales targets and key performance indicators.
• To identify, monitor and deliver agreed sales targets and budgets.
• Ensure that all current regulation guidelines are met.
• To provide MI as directed and to utilise this information to improve performance.
Required knowledge, skills and qualifications:
• A successful track record within the performance management of Mortgage and Protection Advisors.
• Proven sales/customer facing experience within the provision of a sales/mortgage advice environment.
• CEMAP mortgage qualification or equivalent.
• Microsoft Office including Excel, Word and Outlook skills.
• Excellent inter-personal, communication and presentation skills.
• Full driving licence.
The successful candidate will receive:
• A competitive basic salary of circa £50,000, with a possible additional first year salary guarantee in line with your recent P60(s), plus an uncapped commission structure leading to a realistic OTE of £80,000, plus petrol mileage covered.
• A home based role.
• Laptop, Portable Scanner, Printer and Mobile Phone provided.
• 25 days (plus bank holiday’s) annual leave per annum.
If you are interested within this vacancy and if you believe that your experience/skill-set is well suited to the role then please do apply on-line.
REED Mortgages - The UK's leading specialist recruiter in Mortgage Advice, Support, Underwriting, Compliance and BDM roles.