Bristol – Consumer Goods
£40000 - £45000
I am working with a fantastic, and rapidly growing, consumer goods brand in Bristol. They are expanding their sales and marketing function, and as such, are seeking an experienced Marketing Manager.
You will be a brand ambassador and responsible for the management of product, brand, and experiential communications. Your experience will span multiple campaigns, digital and social content, and all other marketing activity. This role requires a skilled and experienced marketer who can manage both the voice and the identity of the brand.
Working closely with the wider sales and marketing team, you will execute campaigns and initiatives with the aim of elevating the brand position and driving engagement on all platforms.
The successful Marketing Manager will;
• Understand the vision, marketing strategy and plan to drive engagement across all channels.
• Project manage content, brand, marketing, communications, and campaigns.
• Oversee and manage complete creative development of campaigns and initiatives.
• Develop a comprehensive marketing calendar, with particular focus on acquisition and retention.
• Support on internal communication, including content and guidelines.
• Monitor and review budgets.
• Influence key stakeholders through effective communication and presentation.
This is truly a business that is going places and will be a powerhouse locally, nationally, and internationally in the coming years. This role will play a key role in that growth.
If this sounds like it could be for you, or you would like to know more, please apply below or send a CV directly to email@example.com
Marketing | Consumer Goods | FMCG | Communications | Marketing Campaign | Digital Marketing | Brand Management | B2C