A fantastic job opportunity has arisen for an experienced Marketing Manager to join an award winning design agency based in Birmingham.
This agency specialises in project management, web design & development. They pride themselves on producing beautiful websites and marketing campaigns their clients.
We are now recruiting for a Marketing Manager to help achieve the next vision for the business over the next 5 years.
The goal is the further increase of brand and reputation, through a structured marketing strategy created by yourself and the Directors, then executed and to analyse the return on investment.
So this is both a strategic and hands on position and requires a versatile all-rounder to be successful in this post.
Salary range = £30-35,000 per annum depending on experience
Location = Central Birmingham
Hours = Full time, Mon-Fri
• Work in partnership with the Directors to outline the vision for the business and appropriate marketing strategy to achieve this
• Driving new leads and opportunities into the business through marketing material
• Management of social media channels and content
• Produce website content and general maintenance
• SEO & PPC
• Use the CRM database to deliver and manage sector marketing activities
• Monitor and report on the effectiveness of ongoing marketing communications
The ideal candidate:
• Will have previous Marketing Manager or Senior Marketing Executive experience
• Must have been involved in the marketing strategy creation in previous experience
• This role would suit someone from a small marketing team
• Must be versatile and have a varied skillset
• This role will evolve in time so must be flexible
• Strong content production and digital skills
• Experience from a design or marketing agency would be desirable
Therefore if you feel you have the right skills for the role and are up for the challenge, don’t miss out and apply today.
Interviews are looking to take place W/C 21st September.