Reed Banking and Financial Services are delighted to be supporting a growing bridging and development finance lending firm. With strong investment backing, our client is growing and its an exciting time to join. As part of their growth plans they are looking to hire a Loan Servicing Officer.
As the Loan Servicing Officer your duties will include;
- Facilitating loan draw downs, repayments, settlements
- Ongoing maintenance of the portfolio, answering client queries
- Ensuring the recording new loan account details on all relevant bank systems
- Receive new loan applications and carry out all due diligence searches on the borrowers, including various individual and company credit checks, identity verification, fraud protection, Land registry and broker/solicitor searches
- Identifying any red flags and liaising with the underwriter
To be considered for the Loan Servicing Officer role, we are looking to speak to loans professionals with experience in bridging finance and development finance, ideally you will have held a loans administration/case manager/assistant underwriter/loans officer role previously.
This is an opportunity to join a growing firm and be a part of the growth from the start, in return our client is offering a competitive base salary, outstanding benefits and flexibility to work from home.