Would you like the opportunity to join a company who are specialists in the supply, service and maintenance of high-quality laboratory equipment and consumables? If so, my client is currently looking for a Life Science Sales Specialist to join them to cover Oxford/South West territory.
The role is offered with an attractive package which includes a base salary in the range of £30,000-£37,500 depending on experience, monthly bonus scheme, additional annual bonus scheme, car/car allowance, healthcare, pension scheme, laptop and mobile phone.
In addition to this great package you will be joining a company who strive to create a fun and productive place to work. You will be joining a team who work closely and collaborate and you will be working for a Manager who will offer the support, guidance and tools needed for you to be successful in the role.
About the role
•You will be responsible for promoting and selling the company’s range of equipment, consumables and service products covering your territory and delivering excellent customer service.
• Ensuring sufficient sales activity, territory coverage and future prospect development to achieve individual set financial targets
• Preparing proposals and draft sales contracts.
• Managing and growing existing Accounts/Key Accounts on your territory and taking the lead in ensuring regular scheduled meetings with existing key customers to review relationship and secure long-standing business.
• Previous experience within a similar territory management role, ideally within a Life Sciences or Lab equipment industry will be a distinct advantage.
• Good working knowledge of University, Pharma, Biotechnology laboratories
• Technical competence and excellent customer problem solving skills
• Detail Oriented, with strong communication skills
• Consultative Sales Approach
• Customer Service Mind-set
• Strong Teamwork Ethic
• Life Science Degree preferred but not essential
If this role sounds of interest - I would love to hear from you, APPLY TODAY!