|Location: WANDSWORTH, LONDON||Salary: 15000 - 18000 GBP Per Annum|
|Sector: Education||Job Type: Contract|
|Shift Type: N/A||Applications: N/A|
|Posted: 18 days ago||Reference: 3055322|
What is very important to the organisation is the support they aim to provide to parents. They remain dedicated to offering flexible provision of child-care without compromising on the quality of care or the child’s well-being.
The role will be working 40 hours a week as a part of an excellent team on a shift basis.
• Competitive salaries
• Career progression pathways
• Training opportunities
• Apprenticeship qualification pathway
• GCSE English and Maths tutoring
• Forest School training opportunities
• Continuous Professional development
• Subsidised health care options
• Cycle scheme
• Pension scheme
The ideal candidate will:
- Have a clear and current DBS.
- Level 3 Qualified or above.
- Experience working with the EYFS.
- Good classroom management.
- Ability to start in August / September.
- Able to work on a full time basis - 40 hours a week.
If you are interested in the position, please apply below and I will be in touch soon about this brilliant opportunity.
17000 - 18000 GBP Per Annum
WHETSTONE, LONDONRead more
7.50 - 8.50 GBP Per Hour
MOSTON, LANCASHIRERead more
15500.00 - 18000.00 GBP Per Annum
TWICKENHAM, MIDDLESEXRead more
15500 - 18000 GBP Per Annum
HOUNSLOW, MIDDLESEXRead more
16000.00 - 17000.00 GBP Per Annum
UXBRIDGE, MIDDLESEXRead more