AACSB and EQUIS accredited School with its full-time MBA ranked in the Economist top 100, this University is an international management school based in an enterprising and vibrant city.
Core requirements for the Lecturer position include:
- A track record of teaching and academic management of undergraduate-level or masters-level Marketing modules.
- Research relevant to Marketing and a well-structured and asprational publications’ plan.
- A PhD (or close to completion) in Marketing from an accredited, research-intensive institution
- Training in relevant research methods.
- A well-structured and aspitational publications’ plan
- Have an area of specialism allowing the individual to teach and research/conduct scholarship in the Marketing field.
- Knowledge of current issues in management education and particularly those affecting Marketing.
Ability and enthusiasm to teach Marketing and related modules at undergraduate and postgraduate levels, to specialists and non-specialists, while enhancing the student experience; and the capacity to create and deliver new and highly contemporary modules, modify existing teaching modules and collaborate with others in the development and delivery of excellent teaching; • Ability and willingness to interact with external stakeholders
The School seeks excellence in all aspects of the student experience and individuals with a passion for innovative pedagogies and the capacity to create and deliver new and highly contemporary modules.