Are you an experienced L&D Trainer?
Are you passionate about learning and delivery training?
My client is looking for a candidate to to provide commitment and expertise as a facilitator whose purpose is to design, develop and deliver; professional, competent learning and development programmes, conduct robust assessment of relevant ‘end to end’ learning solutions enabling the organisation to achieve its goals and individuals to fulfil their potential
- Use an evidence-based approach to identify learning needs and specify learning outcomes to inform the design and development of training.
- Design and develop learning programmes and sessions, identifying and incorporating training and learning methodologies that are capable of meeting individual and organisational learning needs with available resources and specified timescales.
- Deliver training using a wide range of learning methodologies ensuring learners are managed, motivated, facilitated, coached and supported to achieve the intended learning outcomes.
- Foster and maintain a safe, inclusive and effective learning environment to enable learner’s engagement and participation.
- Identify opportunities for and support the exploration of innovations and best practises in L&D, incorporating these into training approaches to improve the quality of L&D interventions and to support the enhancement of L&D practice across the organisation.
Qualifications and Training
- Level 4 Diploma in Learning and Development (or equivalent)
- Level 3 Assessor Award
- Post Graduate Certificate in Education or Diploma in Teaching Lifelong Learning Skills (DTLLS) (or equivalent)
If you have the correct skills and experience required, please apply online or send me your CV: email@example.com