An unmissable opportunity has arisen for an experience L&D Administrator with a positive outlook to join a forward-thinking financial services business based in central Birmingham.
This company is great. It is a relatively new HR team that are very close knit, create an enjoyable working environment and provide all staff with the chance to progress and learn.
So, this role is perfect for someone who wants to progress and earn extra qualifications.
The main function of this role is to support the department with a wide range of duties to support the organisation’s HR and L&D function. This means you will have exposure to the wider HR function.
Key duties include:
• Providing administrative support to the L&D team
• Act as the main point of contact for all training queries throughout the organisation
• Producing reports on learning and development activity using agreed HR performance indicators
• Daily administration of E-Learning courses, publishing learning material and recording attendance
• Attendance at regular team meetings – collate notes and assist with project administration
• Administration of exam funding requests, expense and financial forms such as PO requisitions, liaising with suppliers regularly
• Organising training room venues, accommodation, transport and catering for training attendees
• Ensuring colleagues attend internal and external learning events to meet legal requirements and wider L&D strategy
• Producing regular budget updates to ensure L&D stay within budget
• Preparing learning and development materials or programmes required by the learner/trainer
• Communicating course requirements with trainers, facilities, learners and external suppliers with agreed timelines
• Monitor and collate L&D evaluation forms
• Producing and maintaining accurate records of learning and development activity and supporting colleagues to capture their CPD records
• Setting up colleague engagement surveys and producing survey reports
• Support the L&D team in achieving their development goals
• Manage the learning and development calendar
The ideal candidate for this role:
• Will have previous L&D administration or coordination experience
• Ideally from a financial service background but this isn’t essential
• Must be able to work to a high volume workload
• Needs to be a team player and can plan own day
• Must be self starter with a can-do and positive attitude
• Attention to detail is vital for this applicant
• Have a high level of integrity and can handle confidential information in an appropriate manner
If you feel you match the above criteria and want to work for a company that progresses and rewards you, please do not hesitate and apply today.